Monday, May 10, 2010

It's Been A While...

It's been a while since I last updated this blog. During this time we welcomed our second child, Layla Evelyn. We've been told Layla has a 25% chance of also having CSID. We haven't heard anything about Asher's biopsy, which is something I really should follow up on.

We also celebrated Asher's 2nd birthday in March, infact his party was the day before Layla's due date. I will make a post soon about the food I made for the party. With everything Asher ate that day he handled it very well.

I have also created a Facebook Page for the website. I'll be able to post updates there and hopefully one day down the track this can become a support network for parents, a resource or someone will just read it and know someone else has gone through the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment